Extraordinary opportunity to enjoy the best of Palo Alto at The Weatherly!
This top floor 2 bedroom/2 bath recently updated condominium features soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, and 2 balconies for outdoor enjoyment. A dramatic window “wall” in the great room opens to an inviting balcony with glimpses of Heritage Park and captivating treetop and city views.
The well-equipped kitchen offers generous granite slab counters, stainless appliances, and cabinetry designed to maximize storage. A bonus is the rolling granite topped table, ideal for baking, serving buffet or informal dining.
Remodeled baths are appointed with elegant quartz slab counters, complementary tile showers, and stylish plumbing fixtures.
Both bedrooms have vaulted ceilings, and the owner’s suite has a huge walk-in closet and quiet
balcony with city vistas. The interior laundry with stacked washer/dryer and roomy closets add
to the convenient lifestyle.
The unit comes with 2 underground parking spaces with 1 EV charger, bike locker, and an extra storage room.
Enjoy the simplicity of downtown living with restaurants, cafes, Whole Foods, CalTrain all within blocks. Easy access to Stanford University & major Silicon Valley Employers like Facebook & Google.
The best of Palo Alto at your front door!
- Upper level
- 2 bedrooms with vaulted ceilings
- 2 stylishly remodeled bathrooms with luxurious appointments
- Great room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, dramatic window “wall” opening to balcony with sweeping treetop and city vistas
- Chef’s kitchen!
- Granite slab counters
- Stainless appliances, including gas cooktop
- Cabinets designed for convenient and generous storage
- Peninsula with dining bar
- Eat-in area with granite topped buffet and ingenious rolling table offering multiple uses: dining, buffet or baking
- Wood floors
- Interior laundry with stacked washer dryer
- 2 balconies
- Secure building
- Secure underground garage with 2 parking spaces and EV charger
- Bike locker
- Extra storage room
- Beautifully maintained complex with fountains and lush greenery in planting beds
- Monthly Homeowner’s Dues of $780 include:
- Professional Management
- Insurance (excluding Earthquake)
- Maintenance of Common Areas
- Security cameras and fencing
- Common area landscaping
- Common area utilities
- Roof repair
- Two elevators
- Fire monitoring system
- Hot Water